After the gym I came home, read for a little while before I feel asleep. After napping for an hour, didn't realize how tired I was, I went to Starbucks for some get out of the house time. I wrote a letter to my brother; yes an actual handwritten letter. I haven't wrote a handwritten letter in so many years. Tomorrow i'm continuing on with my New Year anti-lazy plan and starting a workout schedule. I'm planning on going to a variety of classes at the gym so that I'll actually get something out of my $22 a month I spend on that gym membership. I have two gym memberships, which was the dumbest thing in the world to do, but as long as I make the most out of them from now on it won't be a waste of money. I'm hoping to get back into swimming in a week. I used to do it all the time in college at our apartment pool, but haven't swam in a while. I'm not really into the idea of swimming at the gym pool where lots of sweaty people get into after doing other cardio workouts, but I'll be showering with hot hot water afterwards, and in the morning at least the pool water will have had time to clean out during the night a little bit.
Tomorrow morning's plan:
Run to the gym, about 2 miles away
Do weight routine
Run home
I'll let you know how well I stick to my plan.



No comments:
Post a Comment