Saturday, January 9, 2010

"If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough"

Today me and Katie went and watched Leap Year, a cute romantic comedy, my favorite. The movie basically takes place in Ireland. All the scenary of Ireland brought back memories of our family trip back in August to the country. Ireland has been the only International place that I have visited. It meant a significant amount to go there because I'm part Irish; I basically identify with that side of myself too. In the first day of the trip I knew that someday I wanted to go back and visit and maybe even live there. The country is beautiful, the cities are amazing, and the history is everywhere. I loved Dublin; I've always wanted to live in a big city and instantly added Dublin to the list of potential living places for the future. And though I didn't snag the perfect Irish lad while I was there that time, maybe if I'm still single when I go back I'll find my Irishman.

"The Irish-Be they kings, or poets, or farmers, they're a people of great worth, they keep company with the angels, And bring a bit of heaven here to earth."


No comments:

Post a Comment