Monday, January 11, 2010

Things I Don't Understand Entry #2

January 10th and 11th, 2010. So because of a bad internet connection last night I could not blog. Kind of disappointing since I was sticking to my resolution for, well a good week.
The past two days have been no where near exciting, work has taken up most of the daylight hours, watching True Blood on DVD has taken up the rest of the hours until sleep takes over. The show is some what addicting, though at the same time its not very fascinating. I think its just the cliff hangers at the end of the episodes that keep me watching.
Yesterday when going back to my car, after switching out my movies at Blockbuster, the guys who had just parked next to my car were exiting their pickup. They reeked of marijuana. I don't understand how people can just go around, when its so apparent that you stink of the drug, and act normal. Is it some sort of rebellious act like they think its cool that they are doing something so stupid and illegal and they have to show the world what they have been up to by going out in public smelling like rotten trash. I can't even stand cigarette smoke let alone marijuana smoke. I hate going to bars because I know when I go home afterwards I will smell like an ashtray. One characteristic that I avoid in men when looking for a potential date or boyfriend is if he smokes any type of substance. I can't stand smokers. Though there maybe a few smokers out there that are good people, I generally find smokers to be inconsiderate and self-centered. Anyone that thinks its okay to smoke their poison sticks around others who don't, and who don't think about the consequences to theirs that the smoke from their cigarettes causes to the innocent that breathe in their smoke won't get a moment of my time. If you want to slowly kill yourself and ruin your body that's your choice, but don't try to take me down with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment