Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fifteen Minutes of Fame

So today when I was leaving the gym, the local Fox News guy was outside and stopped me to ask if I wanted to voice my opinion about the way people drive in the rain around here. Well I declined. I mean come on, I just got done working out and it was raining outside. If I'm going to be on TV I want it to be when my makeup and hair are done and when I actually have cable so I can watch myself on TV =)
At the same time though, when I got in my car I kind of kicked myself for not being a "Yes, man;" I mean thats my New Years resolution. Knowing me though I would have got nervous and freaked out and looked like an idiot so its better to save myself from humiliation and decline an opportunity to be famous for a second. Oh well next time I'll be ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment