Saturday, January 23, 2010
Life Lesson #1
I attempted to give certain people second chances; tried to extend the hand of friendship once again and see if the person would want to reciprocate. But once again I learned that I should trust my instincts from now on and stop wasting my time trying to be their friend. Its funny because this particular individual had a fight with their best friend about how she was flaking and not responding to the friends text messages. But this certain person said that it was the friends fault. When I heard the story I had to agree with the friend, cause the person did the same thing to me. No more. I have real friends that don't treat me like shit and use me only when they want something. I'm finding that the stereotype about California girls being the most self-centered and non-welcoming to new friends is a lie, cause I've meet more girls like that in Vegas than any city in California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment