Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day Off

So I worked all day yesterday, then passed out cause I was exhausted. The past few I've been getting up at 5:30am so I can get to the gym before work and stick to a workout schedule. This morning wasn't so good. When my alarm went off at 6 I was too tired to get up so I decided to skip the gym and sleep in. I kind of overslept, which feels as bad as not getting enough sleep. Anyway, no more sleeping in for me after today.

I finish A Million Little Pieces yesterday at work. Even with all the controversy about whether everything is factual in it, I still loved it. I read it more as a fiction novel anyway. I would give it a 5 out of 5. The writing style, the figurative and descriptive writing, and the way he choose where to put flashbacks into the story kept me intrigued.

Now I'm reading Nicholas Sparks' Dear John. This book shouldn't take me as long as the other book, mainly cause its a romance and those I can't put down, and its half the size. I cannot wait
until the movie comes out. Channing Tatum is so hot, even though I don't find him to be that god of an actor, I think he has gotten better at acting since his first films. But you knows he's just there to look at anyway =) Who wouldn't want to stare at him for two hours?!?
After Dear John, I'm going to borrow Nineteen Minutes from my friend Kayla. Any suggests what I should read after that???

No comments:

Post a Comment