
So Thanks goes to Katie for awarding me the Haute Mess Award. I didn't know what it was until I googled it =) Yes I had to look it up. I'm still getting to know this blogger thing. So with following the rules of the award here are some random facts about me:

1. I have a small obsession with TEA. Ever since I got sick recently I've become a tea addict. I still love my cup of coffee too though.
<---All the tea currently in the house! My favorite are flavors of white tea.
2. I'm a writer at heart. A doctor in my mind. An athlete in body.
3. I tend to start a lot of things and not finish...

4. I recevied my BS in Biological Sciences from UC Riverside in 2008. And I still have yet to use my degree.

5. No matter how much I love the beach and laying out, I will never tan. I'm a burner.
The Oceanside Harbor. My hometown--->
6. I love clean sheets straight from the dryer. The smell and the warmth make me happy.
7. I have a feeling when I die it will be in a horrible car crash. I have those Final Destination premontions all the time. Or maybe its just cause I'm scared of all the crazy drivers out there.
And now I'm supposed to award blogs that I read and believe deserve the award. But since like I said I'm still new to blogger I don't have 7 so here are four!
1. Random Ramblings Katie's blog!!
2. Sleep Talkin' Man I just discovered and find hilarious.
3. My Favorite Things One of my favorite things to read.
4. Cardigan Empire Classy and fashionable, which is how I would like to describe myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment