Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today

Went to the Bodies Exhibit in the Luxor today. I've been planning on going, wanting to go since my bff Gina told me about it a few years ago when her family went. Then it came to SD but
I never went. And then when I heard it was in LV, it went on the list of things to do to get out of the house. When I saw an ad at the gym for 50% off with my gym membership I knew my plan was going to finally be put into action. So after a few weeks of postponing it yet again, I finally went there today. It was very interesting. Most of the information I knew already from my anatomy classes, but to be able to see real human specimens and diseased organs and developing stages of fetuses put some perspective into the information that I've had stored for the past few years. The only thing that got to me were the immature little teenagers that were giggling at the naked, skinned bodies. Their parents should have left them at home, knowing what the exhibit would have to show and that it wasn't for immature audiences. After the exhibit I played some more guitar hero. If we owned that game, I would be even a bigger slacker. I finished the night with a Chi Tea Latter at Starbucks while I worked on my resume and my new training schedule. Starting Monday I'm getting back on a schedule and diet. So much funnnnn =) Tomorrow I'm getting my car looked at to see if there is any real damage from the accident. Hopefully its nothing big, cause my wallet can't afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment