Feeling a bit tired to really write a blog right now. Basically slept in and worked all day. Nothing exciting. It continued to rain, and is supposed to rain for the rest of the week.
Three Reasons Why I Hate When it Rains in Las Vegas:
1) People don't know how to drive in the rain here.
2) Who ever constructed the streets was an idiot because at nig
ht when the streets are wet you cannot see the lane lines. Therefore, I was potentially hit twice tonight driving home.
3) When it rains, it tends to flood, and there are shitty irrigation systems here so the streets flood. That's the one thing that scares me when driving, having to drive through lakes. I get scared that my car is so low that it will get washed away. These are the days when I wish I had a 4x4.

I registered for the San Diego Rock n Roll marathon today with my co-worker Leslie. It will be my fourth marathon. I'm officially ready to get back into running. I'm considering running American River, a 50 mile run that I attempted last year but because of a amateur mistake I had IT bands issues and wasn't able to complete it. So I really want to finish it this year but I'm not sure if I will be ready for one and two if I can really afford it. There will be major thinking going on in the next few weeks as I prepare to get my endurance up to par.



No comments:
Post a Comment