After Post Grad I watched the new Fame remake and once again wish I had some sort of artistic talent. I wish my parents had been like those show parents or those parents who put their kids in 5 different activites and force them to be the best in all of them, that way I could have maybe had some sort of talent. I think my goal is to excel in either a sport or performaning art. Even though most people who are professionals started when they were kids, I'll work it out and try my hardest to make up for my lack of a childhood. So tomorrow embarks the new chapter in my life, that i've been attepting to start for the past 12 days and will finally put into action tomorrow. Wish me luck in my search to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life and my soon to be mastered skill.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Post Grad
January 12th, 2010. I watched the movie Post Grad today. Got home from work and opened a bottle of $3 Australian Chardonnay from Fresh 'n Easy and sat on the couch and watched the movie. The movie pretty much lived up to my expectations. Made me feel kind of like i'm not alone in the world of unsuccessfully using my $20,000+ degree to get ahead in life and instead working at a crappy retail job. In the end of the movie though she ends up getting her dream job but giving it up for a guy. And though I can see the point that those important in our life should be number one above a job, I don't know if I would give up my dream job for a guy. I think if the guy is worth it, he should adjust his life and allow you to do what you love. I'm not saving he should give up his dreams, but work together to both be able to do what you love and be together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment