Sunday, February 21, 2010
Stoneys
I went to Stoneys, a country bar in Las Vegas, last night with my brother, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's friends. At first it was a little boring, they didn't really want to dance and I've become the type that will try at least once to learn the dances. After a while, and a few drinks down, it become more fun. I was asked to dance three times, one by a super skinny cowboy, one by a kind of cute but smoking guy, and one by a hottie, who was the only one I said yes to. The hottie quickly handed me off though cause I had no rhythm and wasn't yet intoxicated enough to let loose and get down =).The only reason why I turned down the cowboy was cause it was the two step and I am horrible at it on a regular basis, last night I was wearing stiletto boots so I definitely would have broken some of his feet bones. So note to self, learn how to dance so next time a hot guy asks you to dance you won't embarrass yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 stepping isnt that hard to do... just let them drag you around the floor. Thats what i do :)
ReplyDelete