Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Whipped
On my way home from work today I saw this white Toyota Corolla that reminded me of my Dad's. On the back was a bumper sticker that stated, "I Love my Wife." I thought it seemed a little excessive and needy, because I'm sure it was the Wife that purchased the sticker for her husband, or even went to the extreme of sticking it on the car herself. Is their relationship in that much trouble that she has to remind everyone that yes he is claimed? Or am I just so anti-public affection that it just makes me gag? Either way I will never make my husband go through embarrassing measures to show that he really loves me. I would rather the words be coming from his mouth that a sticker on the butt of his car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment