Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Biggest Loser

So I've been neglecting my blog lately, just haven't been in the mood to write, plus nothing really excited has happened lately....Anyway this past week I've been sticking to my training and diet and am luckily seeing the effects of it all. I'm finding that with healthy diet and exercise, my mood tends to be on the happier side. And now at work we have extended the goal to everyone, me and Kayla are working out together in hopes that we'll both be able to motivate each other in weight loss. Starting Saturday we're going to have weekly weight ins to see who can drop the most poundage in the next six weeks. Its basically between me, Kayla, and Brent; Jessica wants to do it but she's got no fat on her to lose and has a different image in her head that we don't want to condone any eating disorder effects for her to be able to beat all of us, so we are trying not to include her. Anyway I think for me it will be easy to lose five pounds, but not sure if I'll be able to beat Brent since this past week I've already dropped four pounds just from kicking out carbohydrates in my diet. I'm thinking before Saturday's weigh in I'll eat a big meal so it will add a little and I'll be able to show weight loss next week. My goal was to get down to between 120 and 125 but now I'm thinking I might want the same goal as Kayla, to get down into the 'teens. I haven't been that light in a long time so I'm not sure now easy or realistic it will be but we shall see in the next six weeks what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment