
Since I haven't been blogging too much lately I'll do a recap of the week. Sunday, the "big" holiday was spent out at Six Tunnels near Hoover Dam with my co-workers running about 6 miles of the trail. It was so beautiful. I haven't been out there since I was little, and its definitely going on the favorite places around here to run list. I worked the remainder of the day and then spent the evening at home with my brother watching movies and eating some of the candy that our mom sent us for V day. It went against my diet, but I figured after that day I would get back on it. Monday I worked yet again all day long. I came home to find my brother "making" dinner, he got Chinese food. So I pigged out on that and had some more cookies and told myself that would be the last night of breaking the diet. Tuesday I woke up at my now usual time 5:30 am to head to the gym for an hour run before I went to work for the day. Wednesday morning was spent at the gym again for a 33 minute speed workout that Brent designed for Leslie, one of our co-workers, but I copied and slowed down a little. I worked until 3. At work me and Kayla each had our one year reviews and got a raise (Yea for more money). I hate thinking about how long its been and how I'm still stuck in a retail job. But it does have its good days. I did the group run at work getting in another 4 miles at a bit faster than normal, for me at least, speed and it felt good. I ended the day with yoga at the gym, which always is a good way to end the day, very peaceful. Today I slept in a little since I didn't want to run until after work. I ran 6 miles, a bit slow cause my legs felt a bit sore and stiff but my body will eventually get used to it. On my way to the grocery store I got a text message from my ex: "Hey how are you it's mike remember!" Umm... yeah I remember you. I've been attempting to get you out of my life. You basically disappeared while we were dating and then proceeded to blame it on me. And then you got creepy after a month of no communication, attempting to start where we left off, asking me to send you picture. And then you texted me yet again last month, that time I ignored it but it seems you didn't get the message. But this time I will be nice, like an old friend and respond with the casual "I'm good. How are you?" and "Mainly just working and running. U?" And see where the conversation leads, cause I'm not the one whose going to be taking it anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment