Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cold Season is Upon Us

Friday, December 11th 2009. After an extremely slow and boring day of work, me and my brother Jeff relaxed in front of the bigscreen with some Chinese food and watched the movie Grace. I give it 2 out of 5 stars; any movie that doesn't truely explain how a dead fetus suddenly comes back to life and that the mother seems to know what exactly the baby is, some sort of zombie child or something, clearly doesn't deserve to be watched a second time.
So a basic boring day and night; nothing exciting to my Friday. But when I woke in the morning I had a feeling that walking around in the cold for a good 15 minutes yesterday trying to help that boy was a bad health decision. The tingle of a sore throat could be felt. So I am attempting to keep it at bay, yet again for just about two weeks ago I had a cold scare too. But I'm not sure if this time I've caught it in time for my tonsils are quite expanded and pus is forming on them. Oh well. Hopefully the hydrogen peroxide rinse, tea, and vitamin C will kick this germs butt and I won't have to face the week or two long battle against my immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment